Tuesday, June 2, 2015

May Wrap Up!

In the month of May, I read 13 books, which isn't too shabby. (but I still have 6 more reviews to do XD).
Let's get started, you know the drill. Click the title to see my review (if I have one)

I started out the month by reading Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard, Falling into Place by Amy Zhang, The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider, An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir, The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stievfater, Free to Fall by Lauren Miller, This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meghan Spooner, Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson, Siege and Storm, and Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo, The Comedy of Errors by William Shakespeare, A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas, and The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski. 

And no, I didn't include The Comedy of Errors because I had to read that for school and it was blah. 

Red Queen by Victoria AveyardFalling into Place by Amy ZhangThe Beginning of Everything by Robyn SchneiderAn Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa TahirThe Dream Thieves by Maggie StiefvaterFree to Fall by Lauren   MillerThis Shattered World by Amie KaufmanSince You've Been Gone by Morgan MatsonSiege and Storm by Leigh BardugoRuin and Rising by Leigh BardugoA Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. MaasThe Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski

No comments:

Post a Comment