Monday, March 16, 2015

Book Review | Where She Went by Gayle Forman


Where She Went (If I Stay, #2)


Where She Went (If I Stay #2)

Author: Gayle Forman
Publisher: Dutton Juvenile
Page Number: 264
Genre: Contemporary
Publication Date: April 5, 2011
Synopsis from Goodreads: 
It's been three years since the devastating accident . . . three years since Mia walked out of Adam's life forever.
Now living on opposite coasts, Mia is Juilliard's rising star and Adam is LA tabloid fodder, thanks to his new rock star status and celebrity girlfriend. When Adam gets stuck in New York by himself, chance brings the couple together again, for one last night. As they explore the city that has become Mia's home, Adam and Mia revisit the past and open their hearts to the future - and each other.

Told from Adam's point of view in the spare, lyrical prose that defined If I Stay, Where She Went explores the devastation of grief, the promise of new hope, and the flame of rekindled romance.



My Review:
asdfjkal;sdfjaklsd;flaksd;flkjasd;fjkla
My thoughts on this book.
I basically read this book after testing, and I was hyperventilating in my seat. Literally.
This book was just as gorgeous and well written as If I Stay
I was a bit hesitant to read this book because it was written in Adam's perspective, and seeing that he was smoking and stuff, I didn't want to immediately read this after If I Stay. However, since If I Stay was such a good book, I surprisingly, still remembered quite a few things.
My problem with this book was Adam.
I loved him in If I Stay, but in this book...
No.
Just no.
I know that he's heartbroken without Mia and stuff, but why would he do all this???
I just...
no.
I'm sorry, Gayle Forman, this book should've earned at least a 95%, but sorry.
I didn't like Adam.

Final Rating: 



~Beatrice

No comments:

Post a Comment