Friday, March 27, 2015

Throwback Review Tuesdays | Prodigy by Marie Lu

URGH. MY POST GOT DELETED. SO THE SCHEDULING IS GOING TO BE FUNKY. SO PLEASE STAY WITH ME. THANKS!!

Prodigy (Legend, #2)


Prodigy (Legend #2)

Author: Marie Lu
Publisher: Putnam Juvenille
Page Number: 371
Genre: Dystopian
Publication Date: January 29, 2013
Synopsis from Goodreads: 
Injured and on the run, it has been seven days since June and Day barely escaped Los Angeles and the Republic with their lives. Day is believed dead having lost his own brother to an execution squad who thought they were assassinating him. June is now the Republic's most wanted traitor. Desperate for help, they turn to the Patriots - a vigilante rebel group sworn to bring down the Republic. But can they trust them or have they unwittingly become pawns in the most terrifying of political games





My Review:
I expected this book to be pretty good. It blew me away. Holy Hephaestus, this has GOT to be my favorite sequel. I remember picking this book up and being like, "Well, it's going to be good." and then, me reading it furiously, screaming, yelling, and sobbing. I never cry in books. Until I read Prodigy.
What I love most about the Legend trilogy is its simplistic writing that Lu manages to do, awfully well. June and Day are both pretty complex, and this book, you get to dive yourself into their minds once again. Beautiful. OMFG I SHIP THEM SO HARD. The ending though...
I can't write this review. Sorry. My soul is dying. *SOBBING*

Final Rating: 

~Beatrice


No comments:

Post a Comment